User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Completed change requests

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    972 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Anyway to edit a title if it is incorrect? Like stating Monday on a Tuesday thread? or fix for us? 9/15 Daily To Do in FL needs Monday removed.
    BS 4/5/6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DebtFreeChickadee View Post
    Go under settings, and you can change how many posts on a page - I believe that you can set it to 40.
    Thanks, I found it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loveweims View Post
    Anyway to edit a title if it is incorrect? Like stating Monday on a Tuesday thread? or fix for us? 9/15 Daily To Do in FL needs Monday removed.
    You can do it if you click "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply". Go Advanced will open up the ability to do a lot more than just a regular Reply.
    Save $6.00 on the awesome budgeting software YNAB

Try Plan to Eat meal planning software. You can import recipes, type in your own, grab recipes from your friends, and it will populate a shopping list for you based on the recipes you plan to use.

Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an experience.

You can either live in the past, or look towards the future. You cannot simultaneously do both with success.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Never mind!
    Last edited by GertieMcFuzz; 09-15-2015 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Found how to make it happen.
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is where this should go or not, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by cwilli26 View Post
    Every time I enter Political Hacks my default goes to "Show Threads From Last Day" despite me changing it to "Show Threads From Beginning" or whatever. Weird. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!
    This is now happening in some other subforums as well....
    BS7: arrived 9/13/13

When you finally learn that a person's behavior has more to do with their internal struggle than it ever did with you, you learn grace.

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    SHOULD be fixed globally now. I think.

If not, please tell me exact forum(s)
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGreebo View Post
    SHOULD be fixed globally now. I think.

If not, please tell me exact forum(s)
    Still happening in Political Hacks.
    BS7: arrived 9/13/13

When you finally learn that a person's behavior has more to do with their internal struggle than it ever did with you, you learn grace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Something very, very strange has happened.

I made 3 moderator changes this morning, posted an announcement AND a notice. All gone.
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    HOWEVER - when I go to political hacks, it's in thread order descending like it should be.

Check your personal settings please, Chuck?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    A quick glance through all the subforums reveals them to all be displaying in descending chronological order to me.

... and I lost a couple paragraphs last night when the site went down. Auto-save my ***.