User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Completed change requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Doormat secured with layers of duct tape around the edges. PeggyinDenver's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Frankly part of the problem with chat on the old forum was that the app sucked large babboon testicles. If the app were decent I'd use it.
    Working on becoming the person my dogs think I am. When I rescue one dog it doesn't change the world, but sure the world changes for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paquita View Post
    I would like to see a Like (or whatever y'all decide) as well as a HUGS button. I don't post much but sometimes I want to show that I read a post and am thinking of them. {{{Shelbruk}}}
    Paquita, There is a 'like' button on v5. You can log onto the Tester's forum and try it out. I don't really care for v5Bulletin though.

I find it harder to track threads I want to follow.
    BS7: Jun 23 2014
    BS6: Mar 28 2012
    BS3b: May 20 2011
    BS3: Nov 12 2010
    BS2: Oct 23 2008
    BS1: Oct 1 2008
    Retired: Jul 2002

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    This may be already here and I can't find it, but how can you see if anyone has replied to a thread you've started?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is handled through "subscriptions".

When you start a thread, there is a place down below where you enter the text where you can choose to subscribe to the thread. It will then notify you -- either through your control panel on your Settings page or through several flavors of email options -- whenever there is a new post in the thread. You can also subscribe to any thread -- even ones you didn't start yourself -- by choosing Thread Tools > Subscribe to this thread ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't read the whole thread so it may be here, but I would like the ability to tell the computer how long to keep me logged in for. I like being able to have this up while I'm working on other stuff and I get logged out before I can post a lot of the time.
    Started April 2012

Original DFD: November 2024
    Current DFD: November 29, 2017

BS3 Redo starts 5/1/22 $3,000/20,000

Abuses authoritah with reckless abandon. EvilGreebo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikikat0015 View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread so it may be here, but I would like the ability to tell the computer how long to keep me logged in for. I like being able to have this up while I'm working on other stuff and I get logged out before I can post a lot of the time.
    When you log in, make sure you click "Remember Me" next time. That will keep you logged in indefinitely, until you choose to log out.
    If you're having trouble logging in or any other tech support issues, or if you have a question about the software, please post them in the Visitor's Corner.
    If you need to reach me about something more private, please contact me via private message.

Reaching out to me privately may not result in a quick response. Posting in the Visitor's Corner ensures other staff members will see your post as well and may be able to help you more quickly.

Also, as far as I know, none of the staff here are psychics, so if you are reporting an issue, and want help, then please take the time to be as detailed as possible. The more effort you put into describing the problem, the more we'll put into solving it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks!
    Started April 2012

Original DFD: November 2024
    Current DFD: November 29, 2017

BS3 Redo starts 5/1/22 $3,000/20,000

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I got my like button and a bonus thank button. I need nothing more. Thank you for the great service.

9. Likes CookieB, textev, CousinItt, pknord liked this post