Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paypal...DG...that is us, haha.

It stands for Dahlia Guy. We grew Dahlias in 2009 and 2010 and had paypal set up to sell tubers. Do you think I can get the name off? No. I had a personal account that moved to business for the dahlias, and I cannot figure how to get back to a personal account. It has been over 10 years and hasn't seemed like a problem, so no harm no foul.
    Bren

BS 7 - 4/5/2018
    Blog about boat trip: http://www.blessingsflowontheloop
    Private FB group for boat trip news: https://www.facebook.com/groups/712677313462993 - Just ask to join

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendenny View Post
    Paypal...DG...that is us, haha.

It stands for Dahlia Guy. We grew Dahlias in 2009 and 2010 and had paypal set up to sell tubers. Do you think I can get the name off? No. I had a personal account that moved to business for the dahlias, and I cannot figure how to get back to a personal account. It has been over 10 years and hasn't seemed like a problem, so no harm no foul.
    My problem is the opposite; my paypal got set up with DH's name and even though EVERYTHING else is me - email, bank, SS#, etc... I can't figure out how to get an account for me/switch this one. It's annoying but it works so... <shrug>
    'And, finally, when all of the pulling was done, Gertrude, behind her, again had just one...
    That one little feather she had as a starter. But now that's enough, because now she is smarter.'