There is another similar website that is shutting down. DR based, but not associated with DR. Used to be a very active place for folks getting out of debt, I got great support there over the years. So there is a thread asking - where are you all going? I want to see so and so pay of their mortgage! Etc. And this forum was mentioned as place to land, so you may see more of us landing here.

BTW, I should introduce myself: I am 43F, living in Toronto with my awesome BF, D. I started my debt free journey back in 2008 when I had way, way too much law school debt, and not enough income. I back slid at one point and started a small law firm, which I left a few years later with business debts. I finally got it all together and now I work for the federal government. I am debt free since 2018. In 2020, I decided to invite D to stay with me until the pandemic blew over, so he could avoid transit and walk to work. That worked out so great that he stayed, lol. My current goal is saving up a down payment on a condo. My challenge is the insane real estate market.