User Tag List

Thread: these new faces! where are they coming from?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KVinKC View Post
    I went out and joined the other website and put a post out there welcoming the member to come here. Now to get the email verification process working for them. Any update @coolmom42?
    I opened the ticket and got the normal response, "we are doing things right and we dont' know what could be wrong." Can I express how unhappy I am with this site host?

Their only suggestion is to change the wording of the email. Which I have no idea how to do, or where to do, and can't see how to change it from the admin page.

I went into the admin section, and then to users, and found myself as a user, and tried to send email to me. It should be showing up as from "babystep@debtfreefanatics.com" . Nothing came through to my gmail, after multiple attempts, not even in the spam folder.

Kim... since you have made an account on the other site that is closing down, can you suggest that people reach out to us on this site, and post on the Visitor Forum and Tech Support section. Any admin can add them as members here manually. They will need to be added to the "probationary users" group. After that, they will have to provide some additional info.

I have in the past added you to the host site as a contact, but it disappeared. UGH. I will do it again. I need a mailing address and phone number to do that. Can you PM that to me? or send it to my gmail.
    Last edited by coolmom42; 07-30-2023 at 10:56 PM.
    BS7

Diane--single empty-nester in small-town Middle Tennessee